MOXY is a software and design studio with a focus on quality and user experience. We are a team of young, skilled and highly motivated professionals capable of turning ideas and concepts into nifty products. Our goal is a balance between an impactful experience, technical excellence and a practical approach when developing solutions and tackling problems.
You, a Project manager, will be part of a team that moves rapidly, with a spirit of constant innovation and is not afraid to embrace new challenges. You will be helping the team to organise their work and interact with clients.
- An environment where you are encouraged and expected to go out of your way to improve yourself and bring in that knowledge to the team.
- An environment of top professionals and where knowledge circulates freely.
- An environment that promotes usage of and contribution to Open Source.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Porto downtown.
- Possibility of occasionally working remotely.
- Define project scope, milestones, goals and deliverables of multiple projects.
- Define tasks and required resources.
- Prioritise the tasks avoiding conflicts among the projects.
- Report projects progress to the board.
- Lead quality assurance.
- Have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken, to communicate with clients.
- Be a problem solver with attention to detail and organisation.
- Have good computing skills.
- Be proficent with Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- Have experience as a project manager in a software development company.
- Have a good understanding of software development and design.