React Native Engineer
MOXY is a software and design studio with a focus on quality and user experience. We are a team of young, skilled and highly motivated professionals capable of turning ideas and concepts into nifty products. Our goal is a balance between an impactful experience, technical excellence and a practical approach when developing solutions and tackling problems.
You, a React Native Engineer, will be part of a team that moves rapidly, with a spirit of constant innovation and is not afraid to embrace new technologies and challenges. You will be taking part of the design and architecture process of all software layers, developing highly performant and resilient apps, and building rich and interactive user interfaces.
- An environment where you are encouraged and expected to go out of your way to improve yourself and bring in that knowledge to the team.
- An environment of top professionals and where knowledge circulates freely.
- An environment that promotes usage of and contribution to Open Source.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working remotely.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Porto downtown for those who can't live without an office.
- Build smooth mobile apps for iOS and Android using React Native.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions to deliver a great user experience.
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues.
- Proactively look for ways to improve the codebase and workflow.
- Help with the release of applications to Apple and Google app stores.
- Work closely with designers and other engineers, contributing with ideas, opinions and solutions to problems and projects.
- Have a solid understanding of React Native.
- Have a proactive attitude towards finding challenges, risks and solutions.
- Be ready to collaborate with the business, namely helping with technical writing and other marketing related activities.
- Be disciplined about writing unit and integration tests.
- Have experience developing natively for iOS or Android.
- Contribute to open-source projects.
- Have used a package manager to manage dependencies, such as NPM for NodeJS.
- Feel comfortable with Git.
- Are familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum).