MOXY is a software and design studio with a focus on quality and user experience. We are a team of young, skilled and highly motivated professionals capable of turning ideas and concepts into nifty products. Our goal is a balance between an impactful experience, technical excellence and a practical approach when developing solutions and tackling problems.
You, a Salesperson, will be part of a team that moves rapidly, with a spirit of constant innovation and is not afraid to embrace new technologies and challenges. You will be putting to practice your analytical, methodical and interpersonal skills handling the sales process, which you will be continuously helping fine tune.
- An environment where you are encouraged and expected to go out of your way to improve yourself and bring in that knowledge to the team.
- An environment of top professionals and where knowledge circulates freely.
- An environment that promotes usage of and contribution to Open Source.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Porto downtown.
- Possibility of occasionally working remotely.
- Meet with prospective customers, via videoconference or in person, and map their needs to our products and services, guiding them through our process, towards closing a sale.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Estimate, write and submit proposals and contracts.
- Help build and improve our sales pipeline.
- Coordinate to optimise inbound and outbound sales.
- Be galvanising in setting a measurable, results driven culture.
- Meet or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiate contracts with prospective customers and clarify questions about proposals, products, prices and availability.
- Maintain customer records.
- Provide transparent and systematic reporting on key performance indicators.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English and Portuguese.
- Have experience in sales.
- Understand the sales process and dynamics.
- Be process oriented and methodic.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Have a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Have good interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Be proficient in using a computer, Office/Google Docs, and sales pipelines.
- Be able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Have experience working in a software and/or design agency.
- Have experience managing a sales and/or marketing team.
- Have experience in developing business plans covering sales, revenue and expense control.
- Have a background in Software Engineering or Design.