UI/UX and Graphic Designer
MOXY is a software and design studio with a focus on quality and user experience. We are a team of young, skilled and highly motivated professionals capable of turning ideas and concepts into nifty products. Our goal is a balance between an impactful experience, technical excellence and a practical approach when developing solutions and tackling problems.
You, a UI/UX and Graphic Designer, will be part of a team that moves rapidly, with a spirit of constant innovation and is not afraid to embrace new technologies and challenges. You will be bringing in your creativity and knowledge when developing interfaces and brands, while taking part of the design and architecture process of the requirements, products and services.
- An environment where you are encouraged and expected to go out of your way to improve yourself and bring in that knowledge to the team.
- An environment of top professionals and where knowledge circulates freely.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working remotely.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Porto downtown for those who can't live without an office.
- Create and develop brand identities and products.
- Design impressive user interfaces, with focus on usability and user experience.
- Define interactions, transitions and animations that guide users and improve their experience
- Proactively look for ways to improve the design, guidelines and workflow.
- Work closely with engineers and other designers, contributing with ideas, opinions and solutions to problems and projects.
- Understand that UI/UX is more than just pretty screens.
- Have a solid knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or AffinityDesign.
- Be capable of creating wireframes, interactive prototypes and guidelines.
- Be passionate about web interactive design and to create amazing experiences.
- Be a bit paranoid about pixels and animations.
- Be smart, analytical and creative problem solver.
- Not be afraid of experimenting with alternative and unorthodox solutions to problems.
- Be ready to collaborate with the business, namely helping with technical writing and other marketing related activities.
- Have an online portfolio that we can look up.
- Have experience designing for multiple platforms and devices.
- Have experience doing 3D artwork and/or animation.
- Have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken, to communicate with clients.
- Are knowledgeable about the RAIL Model.