Senior UX/UI and Graphic Designer
MOXY is a software and design studio with a focus on quality and user experience. We are a team of young, skilled and highly motivated professionals capable of turning ideas and concepts into nifty products. Our goal is a balance between an impactful experience, technical excellence and a practical approach when developing solutions and tackling problems.
You, a Senior UX/UI Designer, will be part of a team that moves rapidly, with a spirit of constant innovation and is not afraid to embrace new technologies and challenges. You will be bringing in your creativity and knowledge when developing interfaces and providing a great experience, while taking part of the design and architecture process of the requirements, products and services.
- An environment where you are encouraged and expected to go out of your way to improve yourself and bring in that knowledge to the team.
- An environment of top professionals and where knowledge circulates freely.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility of working remotely.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Porto downtown for those who can't live without an office.
- Create and develop digital products that provide great experiences, considering different types of devices or operating systems.
- Provide creative direction to other designers and help creating original ideas and experiences.
- Design impressive user interfaces, with focus on usability and user experience.
- Define interactions, transitions and animations that guide users and improve their experience
- Proactively look for ways to improve the design, guidelines and workflow.
- Work closely with engineers and other designers, contributing with ideas, opinions and solutions to problems and projects.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with engineers and project managers.
- Understand that UX/UI is more than just pretty screens.
- Have 4-5+ years of relevant digital design experience.
- Have a solid knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and/or AffinityDesign.
- Be capable of creating wireframes, interactive prototypes and guidelines.
- Be passionate about web interactive design and to create amazing experiences.
- Have experience designing for multiple platforms and devices.
- Be a bit paranoid about pixels and animations.
- Be smart, analytical and creative problem solver.
- Not be afraid of experimenting with alternative and unorthodox solutions to problems.
- Be ready to collaborate with the business, namely helping with technical writing and other marketing related activities.
- Be able to understand feedback and complex requirements and translate them into new ideas and visual solutions.
- Be capable of providing helpful feedback to other designers on the team, and help them improve their skills and knowledge.
- Have a strong online portfolio that showcases your work.
- Have prior experience in creative direction within a team.
- Have experience doing 3D artwork and/or animation.
- Have a good understanding of English, both written and spoken, to communicate with clients.
- Are knowledgeable about the RAIL Model.